Sunday, December 22, 2013

VIP by M. Robinson Interview with M. Robinson

Title: VIP
Author: M. Robinson
Genre: Erotica
Publication Date: December 4, 2013


The beginning- A point in time or space where something starts.

32 year old Sebastian Vanwell, was a very successful yacht broker, who always loved the design and architecture of a luxurious yacht. His only addiction was being on the water. He loved it, he thrived on it, and he needed it in his life. After a very stable, loving child hood with a few bumps, Sebastian married the love of his life. The one person that he knew would always be there. Julia was his rock, and he loved her more than life itself. Sebastian kept his addiction to the water under control, wanting to keep his time with his wife and son his number one obsession, that was until he saw her. This new addiction haunted him, the one compulsion that he couldn’t control no matter how hard he tried. 

Ysabelle Telle hit him hard, knocking the wind from his lungs. Coming from worlds apart, beautiful, dark complexion Ysabelle Telle didn’t have the rich, protected background that Sebastian Vanwell had. Ysabelle lived a life of hell, in poverty, growing up with a drug addict mother that never cared, and horrific living conditions. Ysabelle lived for one person and one person only; herself. She was pure perfection, her beauty along with a flawless body had men lined up, driveling over her insuring her success as a VIP. 

There are too many words that describe the effects when two diverse worlds like theirs collide. They both have too much to lose to get caught in the forceful pull, which could destroy them both.

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and drug use. Intended for mature audiences.

 Add VIP to GoodReads List


M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein. 

She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left. 

She is married to an amazing man who she loves to pieces. They have two German Shepherd mixes and a Tabby cat. 

Her debut novel VIP will be released in December 2013. Add it to your TBR list!!

Interview With M. Robinson:

Today on Kaidans Seduction we have the awesome M. Robinson here to talk about her debut book VIP. First let me tell you this is one kick ass debut for M. Robinson and I have read a lot of books and some I would rather not have but for VIP I could not put it down. I mean I was so engrossed in reading it it helped me get better because I did not leave the bed the entire day. So as sick as I was I stayed in bed and read and read and holy mother lover I am so glad I read it.

I have to say M. I read some of the reviews and I was kind of mad because a lot of people read it and did not like it because it had cheating in it. Okay so I am married and I don’t condone cheating. With this said I want to say that the blurb is very clear about what your book is about and if cheating bothers you DON’T READ THIS BOOK! So I want to start off this interview asking you why the cheating. 

Why did Sebby decide to cheat? 

M: I don’t think I can answer that. Lol!

Y: I can! Sebastian reaches over and covers Ysabelle’s mouth

S: I’ll answer it Ysa. Ysabelle smiles lovingly at Sebastian and he grins Ysa is my kryptonite, she’s my soul mate, it took 32 years to find her and I wont ever let her go. I never meant to hurt Julia, but Ysa’s everything to me. She always will be. 

M: Ah! Isn’t he adorable! Ysabelle & M look at each other and smile

What was his first reaction to Ysa?

M: M raises her hand Oh I know!

Y: Me too. 

S: Ladies I think the question was directed at me. He grins. My first reaction was that I just saw the women of my dreams, I knew in that moment that I would have her. 

M: Gah! Isn’t this suppose to be my interview?!

Y: It isn’t always about you M! Ysabelle says winking at Sebastian. 

Why did Sebby give up the water if he loved it so much?

Y: I think it was because it reminded him of Olivia and then me. Sebastian smiles. 

How long was his and Olivia’s friendship/relationship?

S: Olivia and I had a tumultuous relationship from the get go. It lasted all throughout adolescence. Ysabelle reaches for Sebastian hand and kisses it. 

What made Sebby marry Julia?

S: Julia was there for me when I needed her the most. She saved me from myself, if that makes any sense. I married because I did and do love her, but I’m not in love with her, and it took Ysabelle to come into my life to realize that. 

Who has Sebby’s heart?

M: I want to answer one! Ysabelle rolls her eyes and Sebastian breaks out laughing. I think that answer is obvious…

Ysa has had such a hard life why did she become a VIP? 

Y: I became a VIP because that’s what I needed in my life at that time, I don’t regret anything about my time with Madam, and at the point it was all I knew. Sebastian rolls his eyes. 

When did Ysa know she had true feelings for Sebby?

Y: I think I realized it when we were on the yacht. 

S: Bullshit she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. Sebastian grins. 

What were Ysa‘s first assertion of Sebby when she saw him?

Y: I thought he was really handsome and tall. Ysabelle laughs. 

This is your debut book what can you tell us about writing it?

M: Finally my turn! My writing is intense. I love to push myself and I think I exceed that with VIP. 

Who were your Sebby and Ysa muse? 

M: Ysabelle is my alter ego. Ysabelle laughs. 

Y: I’m one of a kind baby! She winks at M. 

M: Hey! I made you doll. Sebastian is a lot like my Husband. The baseball, the water, the yachts, that’s all my husband. 

What music if any influenced you while writing?

M: House music baby. 

Can you tell us if you have a work in progress?

Y: SHHHHH…you will have to wait and see. All three smile and grin. 

M. thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to interview you and get into Sebby’s head. This is one story I will re-read and re-read for years to come! You are one of my top ten authors for this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment