Monday, September 3, 2012

Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde by Jessica Knoll Book Review


The sexy story that first burned up the pages of Cosmopolitan is here—with three new chapters that are so hot they may steam up your screen

Christopher Reiss is the handsome and extremely intimidating CEO of a major financial firm. Megan’s nothing but a lowly assistant. But when she stumbles upon some incriminating evidence that could threaten Christopher’s career, she finds herself on his radar . . . and eventually his desk, his kitchen counter, his bed . . . you get where this is going, right?

MY REVIEW

5 of 5 CONTROLLING MEN

*******THIS IS A MATURE REVIEW, 18 YEARS OR OLDER DUE TO CONTENT*******

OMG there is something about a controlling man that turns ladies on me included. They are strong and frank. Who the hell wants to play games when at the end of the day you want yours and I want mines.This story was not long enough for me and I hope there is more. I thought something was wrong with my kindle and I kept shaking it saying what the hell????? Is that the ending no way!

Jessica has created a world where few woman live but would like to. Stop lying to yourselves ladies of you say you would never be spontaneous with a man that was gorgeous! Megan is an assistant at a huge Financial Firm when she meets the new CEO Christopher Reiss. Christopher is hot sex in a suit and lord have mercy has he been around the office block and back. So when she sees him on her off day meeting someone at a restaurant she wonders why he is there and especially there with that person.

Christopher Reiss is a man who does what he wants when he wants and gets what he wants. He set his eyes on Megan and before long they are having hot office and home sexual encounters. Megan likes it rough and Christopher gives it to her with his huge girth. Man I needed a glass of cold water after reading this scorcher. Christopher is every womens dream guy who does as he is asked in the bed and his "huge Cock" pleases Megan.

But as every story has a crazy plot so does this one. Christopher is the CEO of a financial firm brought in after the previous CEO disappeared. Only Christopher really knows what has happened to him and the saying when you lie with dogs you will get fleas applies here. So when Megan stumbles upon his secret and secret world Christopher will have to protect her from some very bad people that want to kill her.

This is such a great story and I really need more of Christopher and Megan and when I went looking for information I could not find it but as soon as I do I will be posting it on my blog Kaidans Seduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment